Open innovation, customer co-creation and mass customization are fascinating topics for conferences, training seminars, and workshops on corporate strategy, innovation & technology management, marketing, and customer relationship management.
During the last years, Prof. Frank Piller has provided more than 150 keynotes, presentations, corporate lectures and executive trainings in these fields.
He further is a frequent lecturer in Executive MBA & Open Enrollment Programs at leading universities like IE Business School, MIT, UC Berkeley, HKUST, Vlerick, WU Vienna, TUM, and RWTH Aachen.
All presentations are highly interactive and engage the participants in a joint learning process. For his excellence in teaching and education, Frank Piller has received numerous teaching and best-lectureship awards. Conference audiences frequently nominate him as the #1 speaker.
Please contact us for more information and a customized arrangement meeting your requirements and budget. We also are glad to recommend other speakers from industry, consulting, and academia who are experts in specific areas of the field.
Here are a few topics of recent presentations by Frank Piller
- Cracking the Code of Mass Customization
- The Customization500: Best Practices and Success Factors of the Leading 500 Companies in Mass Customization
- Customer Co-creation and Social Product Development
- Open Innovation: Increasing the Productivity of Your Innovation Process
- Open Innovation Readiness: Creating a Culture for Open Innovation.
- Discontinuous Innovation: How to Manage the Unexpected?
Frank Piller has delivered executive classes for many DAX30 and Fortune500 companies on issues like mass customization, open & user-driven innovation, CRM, technology and innovation management, service marketing, general management.
Selected Examples include:
- Making Mass Customization Happen. 1-2 day workshop to build a mass customnization strategy, delivered to many companies, including global sports good company, US health provider, Japanese electronics group, global fashion brand, ...
- The Innovation Day. 1-Day leadership event to establish an innovation management function in a global food company
- The Customer Centric Enterprise: Mass Customization & Co-Creation in the Financial Sector, Training Module for global leadership training of an international bank
- Managing the Challenge of Disruptive Business Innovation. Innovation Leadership Seminar for the Top-Management Team of a global paper manufacturer
- Open Innovation Readiness: Creating an Agenda for Action. One Day Executive Workshop for the Innovation Leadership Team. Delivered to global companies in FMCG, medical instruments, chemicals, pharmaceuticals, automotive, sports sector.