I am quite open to participate in expert interviews as a part of your thesis or research project. However, as I get many of these requests, please read the following points first:
- When requesting an interview, please tell me who you are, where and what you study, what is the exact subject of your research, and who is your supervisor.
- Also, it is very helpful to get your interview guideline and the questions you want to ask in your interview in advance.
- I demand that you have read the relevant basic literature first! I can not do your job of a literature review – but I am happy to refer you to special papers on dedicated topics that you could not find something about during your own literature analysis.
- I rather prefer to answer specific questions and not very general ones. So "what is your definition of open innovation" or "how do you define mass customization" are NO GOOD questions.
- No, I do not have any data on the size (revenue, growth) of the market for mass customization.
- Always check the FAQ section of this website first !!!!
- Allow 2-3 weeks to schedule an interview, as I travel a lot and have a very busy agenda.
To schedule an interview, write me after you checked all the previous points, and I will follow up.