Together with my colleagues Fabrizio Salvador and Dominik Walcher, we have been given the opportunity to provide an extended overview on eight parts of various aspects of mass customization on the well-known innovation blog Innovationmanagement.se .Finally, the last episode has been published.
The series consists of 8 parts, starting here.
In the series, we tried to shed some light onto:
- Part 1: Introduction: Competing in the Age of Mass Customization
- Part 2: The Market for Mass Customization Today
- Part 3: Solution Space Development: Understanding where Customers are Different
- Part 4: Robust Process Design: Fulfilling Individual Customer Needs without Compromising Performance
- Part 5: Choice Navigation: Turning Burden of Choice into an Experience
- Part 6: Choice Navigation in Reality: A closer look into the Customization500
- Part 7: Overcoming the Challenges of Implementing Mass Customization
- Part 8: A Balanced View: Conclusions and Key Learnings